As we navigate the rising uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to share how we are doing our part to flatten the curve here at Wine Stash.
Your well-being and safety make up the heart of our business. As updates stream in by the hour, we are working with our delivery partners to put appropriate safety measures in place while getting your orders to you with minimal disruptions.
Adjusting how we Operate
- While we strive to furnish your home in the shortest time possible, we anticipate some operational changes in light of regulations that may impact the movement of products across our supply chain.
- We are currently experiencing up to one week delays for assembled orders in the classic collection.
- We are temporarily suspending pick-up orders from the Wine Stash warehouses in line with the latest advice from NSW Health.
- For updated delivery times, please visit the relevant product pages. All of our product pages have frequently updated delivery estimates.
- Will not be requiring signatures on deliveries, and will ensure a safe 1.5m social distancing is enforced at all times with our delivery partners. Please reach out to us if you have further enquiries or require assistance.
- Rest assured that majority of our deliveries are unaffected and continue as per normal.
- For the few orders affected by regulatory changes, our delivery partners will be reaching out to you individually to make alternative arrangements; we urge you to keep a close eye on their updates and are grateful for your patience.
- Our usual cancellation policy applies. If you change your mind and decide to cancel your order or any item(s) in your order, please notify us before items are dispatched from our local warehouse, and there will be no additional charges incurred. Any orders cancelled after dispatch will incur a fee.
Staying Vigilant on our Delivery Front
- For your safety, all deliveries by common carriers such as Australia Post and StarTrack are now contactless in order to minimise contact.
- Our in-home delivery teams will carry out all deliveries using protective masks and disposable gloves, whilst adhering to social distancing guidelines as much as possible.
- As precaution, delivery and customer service teams may enquire about your health, quarantine status and travel history in the last 14 days.
- Exact steps may differ between carriers, but rest assured that safeguarding your well-being remains a top priority to our network of partners.
We’re here if you need to talk.
There is no telling how the situation may evolve, but we will be sure to keep you updated of any further changes here. Should you have any concerns or queries, feel free to reach us anytime at email@example.com
In the meantime, we will keep doing what we do – making wine racks which you love. We promise to keep you inspired on our social channels too… after all, a little distraction goes a long way.
For now, stay healthy and positive – and load up on some extra couch-time (plenty of rest builds immunity!)